Environmental consulting through Caddis provides regulatory reviews and permitting services. In addition to the primary permitting responsibilities, we are responsible for the coordination of services and will schedule field projects associated with construction activities, such as construction stormwater compliance monitoring, erosion control monitoring, and general environmental compliance.
Caddis conducts concise and accurate environmental reviews of a broad range of construction and maintenance activities for utility assets. We also develop and deliver environmental compliance strategies for a wide range of utility activities while maintaining project schedules and budgets.
- General Compliance Assistance
- Air Permit Compliance Support
- Spill Prevention and Regulatory Compliance
- Environmental Management Systems
- NPDES Stormwater and Industrial Permitting and Periodic Reporting